Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lets see, third week of school,
how did student like me actually survived?
Look, thats the picture of the year 2008.
If you ever see me out there,
can you tell that whether im a student from
ChungLingButterworth?
Okay larh, I know I mempersiasuikan the school alot.
Hold on, stop the crap.
Back to my school life okay?
Science stream sometimes causes alot of pressure.
Too much work sometimes, too many things to remember.
It's making me blur, driving me crazy soon.
Overall teachers are okay,
except for ModernMath and Chinese.
Both teachers are actually husband and wife.
HAHAHA, I never striked toto chun-er than this.
Both having the same attitude,
just dont like the way my chinese teacher talk,
shouting everywhere, never try to understand us.
I admit, I hate chinese, so I never want to listen in times.
BUT, I complete everything she gave okay.
ModernMaths too okay, I finished everything.
The teacher sometimes speaks a lil too much,
he blurred us alot that he blamed us everything.
He expect us to know everything before he teach.
Well, among all of the teachers,
I still prefer English teacher, Pn.Cham.
She's a good teacher to me I think,
a discipline teacher too.
She calls me to do everything,
just like how those english teacher did everytime.
AddMaths teacher is not quite bad too,
at first I thought she's one of the very-fierce teacher,
but after weeks, I felt that she's just great.
She explains every single thing until you get it.
Since I chose Science stream,
I expected it to be real tough for
Physics,AddMaths,Biology,Chemistry.
Afterall, they aint that hard to cope,
its just the thought of yourself,
its hard then its hard, easy then everything's settled.
Im so gonna make things easy anyway,
wish me luck!
Wont be going out that often like how I did last year,
trying hard to work on studies.
14thOFjan2008.myday.
daphne.

No comments: