Sunday, August 3, 2008

By then, the weekend's yet to be over.
I decided to hang out instead of rotting at home.
Got up around 12pm on Saturday
headed over to Gurney around 2.30pm..
Met up with everyone in MegaQ first, chilled awhile.
Then I went Sega for a drink and to waste some time.
Later on everyone came by to chill.
And Ruby came awhile too, haven't seen her for some time.
GuoWei;Ninjoe;YeeSum;ShanYang;
KeanHong;Thye;Hao;Mahek;Leon;

and so on were in Sega with me too.

Picture says it all.

I forgot who took this, but I like this effect.

Shan Yang . *bad example, knock head*



Ninjoe. That's my Heineken!

As soon as we left, they went for Chicken Rice Shop.
So I went shopping , all on my own.
Then got up to MegaQ again, thanks Paul for trashing my dress.

While chilling , someone got horny!
Kenny vs Haw yang

Chicky the all time emo guy!

It was kind of packed on Saturday.

LOOK!

And later on, I accompanied Brandon for dinner.
Went to food court, I had only drink.
Got back up to MegaQ, talked a lil while with Paul.
Then me and Kenny went Coffee Beans.
I had Tiramisu *BEST* ; white chocolate dream.
He had Vanilla with coffee base.

After a short while, Haw Yang came over.
Kenny wanted to know, whether he looks good in cap.
Me and Haw Yang said : hair straightened = not nice!

His look of the day , no idea!

Kenny took thisss.
HawShyan in the background! ahha
*ignore my face*

oh crap, i didnt know Kenny took this .

We were all so no life that day.
Sat outside Secret Recipe, talked, made fun.



They both left for food, I went back to MegaQ.
Paul was there, talked a bit, and I left.

He took this with my cam, I've got no idea for what.

Then off to Auto City with ShanYang, Mahek,YeeSum,Yeong.
GuoWei,Ninjoe,Leon in another car.
2 separated cars.


They brought me to Dream (previously Vivo).
Good sound system they have.
Seriously, people there were friendly compared to others.
Bouncers were friendly enough even we don't know them.
I got home around 4am after the Mamak session.


Brother woke me up around 3pm to get ready.
Went over to my condo, they wanted to swim.
So well, I never swam today, tired .

Gavin ; Gerald ; Andre

Gerald ; Gavin

Sunny Ville ; used to be my home 11 years ago.
Because, I was studying in Penang island till then.
St Christopher was it babe!



My home was somewhere in within these block, 20th floor.

Genevieve and Gavin.

Penang twin tower aka Ivory home or something.
Spot it!

Korean kids! they were cute.

And I went up, to get some rest, but I vained.



This lil Gavin

*tam chiak*

Overall in Penang; everywhere's haze.


End post for the day.

No comments: