Monday, August 25, 2008

Updates of KL trip.
The week was short, but I enjoyed.

Headed down to KL by flight.
This time, Firefly.
Dad dropped me to the airport, and I left.

On the plane, guess who did I saw?
any idea for the picture below?

Yeah , that's the Penang Chief Minister.
*respects*

Leaving Penang on the very day at 7.20pm

Aunt picked me up from Subang airport, headed for dinner.
Ah Ping Bak Kut Teh was it, in Subang.
Yummy!*

It was a Sunday then, off to Midvalley and The Gardens.
Wanted that Coach shoe at first, ended up never bought.
Went to the all time favourite shop - Sole What?
But too bad, they never have my size of shoes.

Robinsons. Very nice

Bought myself a new bag from Isetan.
the DKNY one was it, and was 30% off!
Was so excited in the mall.
Even got myself a sandal from Reef.

Later around evening we went for durians.

This is located in Subang.
Next to the SJK(C) Tun Tan Cheng Lok .

That's my uncle promoting durians.

This was yummy enough.


I had a few of it even I hardly take.



Went to some places on Monday&Tuesday.

God brother picked me up on Wednesday for lunch.
We went for Tony Roma in Sunway Pyramid.
Later when he left, I went shopping alone, chilled too.
Dinner was in Italiannies.

*In forever 21*


The Ikea, Ikano, The Curve day.
Lunch in Ikea.

Donuts!

Swedish meatball,
it tasted like heaven seriously.
Love it to death.

Chickens meal




Off for shopping in Ikea.

Benjamin & me.

Random mirror.

Pretty lights they have.

Mirror mirror

Brands outlet store.

Benjamin & me again.

Hung around everywhere , cineleisure too.
Nothing much there,
due to weekdays,
it wasn't that happening without flea markets.

Around evening, dinner in Marche.
* Mar-shay*
They have real good foods, nice place too!

It's market-like stalls where you order foods.

The party section.

Random.


Starters of mushroom.

Rootbeer

Dragonfruit&honeydew juice.

Thick&creamy mushroom soup.

German egg noodles with cream.



This is where they bake

and turned out this!

Hawaiian Pizza was great!

Grilled Dory fish.

We ordered lots of foods,
never upload all here. too many!
Foods there were all great , but filling.
Must share share to try all.

The Curve!

Marche.


Lunch was around town area, where those fish stalls are.
I forgot the name of the place.

It's located at some place like that, old houses.
Lots of mechanic shops around.





Steam beancurd

Vege

Fish stomach, tasted like octopus.

Fish with bean sauce.

Thats my mom, how random! haha

Benjamin's grumpy face.

Drinks in Old Town - 1U!

Curry puff from Old Chang Kee, Singapore.

It was freshly deep fried, best!

After the shoppings in 1U,
I got myself some FCUK clothes , Tommy wedges heels
Shu Uemura make up stuffs , DKNY top.

Then dinner was in Sri Murni, SS2.

Ribena Special.

Nasi Goreng ayam.

Murtabak Hawaii.

Fried emperor's noodle.

Garlic Nan Bread.
Soft and fluffy, very nicee!


After those days of hanging out,
shoppings and all,
meeting new people around,
the week has finally ended on Saturday.

On that day,
we went to Sunway Pyramid again for my donuts.

Lunch in....

Spot me?

Unagi was the best.

This is all time favourite.

Some soft shell crab roll.

Salmon belly sashimi.

Walked around, bought some stuff again.
Then headed to here.

2 dozens of donuts to be ready for home.





Flight was at 6pm.
Leaving KL.


Finally, Penang.

Dad picked me up from the airport,
E-Gate for dinner in Tao.

End of the day.


Some random post coming up.
Thats all for now, enjoy!

1 comment:

WillaZz said...

u made me hungry.. uwuwwuwu. i wanna eat too