Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Started with a Friday @ G Hotel.
Checked in by 2.30 , thanks Kingzou!
Chilled around and so on, until the evening.
Gurney it was again, 1234567 times a day.

The pictures speak aight?

Eesa & me in Coffee Beans. <3

Around evening, we did nails & make up in the room.

The guys came up to chill too, and get ready for the night.
Mark ; Tett ; Davison

Davison the mask man.

Mark brushing his teeth.

Prepared for the performance, and it was real nice guys!

Still, in the room.

Later on during the dinner, not many pictures tho.
It was okay, met friends around, long lost ones too! HAHA
After we got bored, we went back to the room & chill!

Victor ; Kelly ; Daphne ; Felicia.

cinta ! LOL

The mask! as for Masquerade theme. LOL

Mirror is love.

cheesepie!

Us again in the ladies!



The best dressed award nominees.
Charlene ; Cleo ; Sabrina ; Felicia & the other girl which I forgot her name.

After the dinner, we got ourselves to Sega but not UPR.
it was raining cats and dogs, so its kinda troublesome tho.
The night was fun, pretty nice around too.
Made new friends there , drank , talked , gossiped.

Us 3 in the toilet! I love em.
Eesa & Chiaee




Saturday was a good day too.
Gurney was it again since 9am!
Breakfast in Coffee Beans & Eesa left for her thingy.
Me and Chiaee walked around Gurney and back to room.
The pool was effing pretty!
Checked out around 2 & lunch @ Manila Place.
Met Chloe and Joan too! it has been so long since I last met Chloe.
Hung around Gurney then Sega for drinks.
Jason & U-Khee came by too.
Met some turn off people, fucktards.
Watched The Coffin's sneak preview with U-Khee and Chiaee.
We screamed too!
Chilled around Gurney Walk, bump into the gang.
Joan ; Chloe ; Jon ; TeongLuen ; Filip

Nelson the vain guy again.

Beng Khai the bowler.

Chloe ; Joan ; me!

Before dinner, Sega AGAIN.
Dinner was @ E&O Hotel with Chiaee and her mom.
Plus her auntie & uncle from Singapore too.
Nice foods, and we coincidentally bumped into Sarah, our new friend.

Love the heritage toilet, don't you.

Yummy cakes.

Pretty Eastern&Oriental Hotel ey?
Thanks auntie for the treat!

Had a walk along Upper Penang Road after dinner.
Then, we saw this statue here! it was a real guy.


Sunday was a Gurney day again.
Paid my godparents a visit , my godbrother came back too!
I missed him!

Monday @ Deepavali day.
Gurney was it again with mom, after I got up.
Around 2, bumped into HawYang .
I had brunch @ Winter Warmers with mom and grandma.
Reno, Cat, Farhan and so on were around too.
Me and Hawyang went up to cinema around 4.
Met Paul , Felicia & Adelyn , they went for movie.
We chilled in MegaQ with Filip and others.
Sega was next to drink again!
Heineken the all time favourite you see.
Later on, we got bored, then High School Musical 3 it is.
What a show. How random.

He's trying to be cute everytime.


At night, Maison 32 for dinner with dad and brother.

Tenderloin steak wasn't that nice, the meat was dry.
I wanted it to be half cooked, but, uhhh. well.

Desserts!
Do you know that they have the best Tiramisu I can say.

Austrian coffee.

Chocolate!

End of the day.


Ah, there goes the long weekend for me.
Seriously I'm bored with Gurney,
but WHY am I always there.
I hope there's something new for Halloween.
Club is a no no now.

Till then,
I miss you.

1 comment:

Lasker said...

Heyaa ... I think brown kinda looks good on you ..

*thumbs up*