Friday, December 19, 2008

I've been very busy over the mess of room,
planning on what colour to paint on wall,
change the bed side & so on for the overall room.
The after-renovating mess is total madness.

Wednesday.
Stayed @ home for the whole day till 1am.
Went out for drink with Shane & Qi Hooi again.
Been going out with them almost everyday as well.
Guess what, till 4am, we already had a bill of total RM25.
My first time in mamak stall for that price.
Okay, 22 cups of drinks: Teh O' Ice & Teh Tarik Panas & Ice.
I had only 2, Shane had 12, Qi Hooi had 8.
Madness, it's like tea-drinking competition, workers were shocked.

Sorry for the oh-so-blur picture aight.



Thursday.
I slept around 6am in the morning after talking to my GeeCheeky.
Woke up around 12-ish , prepared & went out again.
Headed to Pacific, chilled for some time, then Sunway Carnival.
Killed time around, then MCD around 6 with Jia Hong.
Left around 7.30, chilled around my house.
Later around 1am, they called again, Penang was it.
Went for drink first, later on the rest came to meet up.
A bucket of Tiger beer for rm35, cheap ei?
But not so happy scene happened, this Blondie lady got robbed.
We left around 4 something & I slept around 5 plus.

I haven't been chilling much around Gurney,
I miss everyone there!
I'm sorry Calvin, I couldn't make it to KL.

When things come & go,
never make it fast.
Try to hold on & take your time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???