Monday, January 5, 2009

A short update.

5th of Jan. School started off sorta normal.
I got off from bed so reluctantly, wanting for more sleep.
At least, there's great friends in class to keep me company.

I went Penang for the New Year Eve and so.
Celebrated around Gurney, madness during the countdown.
Met lots of friends around Gurney, it was good to see everyone.

Next day, which was 1st of Jan, I stayed home.
It was mom's birthday , HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.
Helped out grandma a bit in the kitchen for cookie thingy.
Later on at night, we headed to mom's friend place for gathering.
It was kind of nice tho, met new people there, like Daniel .
Mmm Hmmmm, instead of Gurney-ing again I know.
Before going out, Ron came by.
He made me and mom Tiramisu. *thanks much*
It tasted heavenly nice & fine.

Mine.

Mom's.


Friday.
Counting on the days for school, I went for hair cut.
Made appointment earlier the week for the cut.
I love my new hair much as well although nothing much changed.


Later on went to Gurney for lunch & movie.
Bought my school shoe from Converse first,
then Winter Warmers for lunch, Kenneth ; Ron ; Nicole came.
Then later on we went for movie : Beverly Hills ChiHuaHua .
I went off later & met them back @ Nandos for dinner.
At night, we watched The Bedtime Story, not too bad.
I'm looking forward for InkHeart.

Mom & Kenneth.


May everyone have a great 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks