Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Friday.
Brother celebrated his 16th Birthday @ home.
Did BBQ , I made Spag & all sorts of foods tho.
The night before, I had to marinade all the raw meats. DUH.

So, well , Happy Birthday Andre.

BBQ, dad did all the grilling & bbq-ing.

Lamb!

These are tempting, and I got sick! HAHA

The another mini BBQ pit.

The last round was all the veges, not my thing tho!


Saturday.
Was suppose to get myself to Gurney by afternoon,
woke up late, it was raining so heavily,
so I decided to stay home, and chill happily.
In fact, I rotted much, did nothing =).

So for the dinner, I did this for myself.
What's not best when you have Corona Extra around?
Along with the lamb shoulder, marinade with beer, too.


Sunday.
Planned to go out, but at last, decided to stay home.

Lifeless weekend I had,
at least, I've got a great accompany around all time =).

Randomly trying out the cam.

Hello Mickey.


No comments: