Friday, September 4, 2009

Okay, a short brief update.
Computer's still not yet repaired, using brother's.

Dad came home last night with 2 huge boxes.
I never noticed what were those,
until grandpa said: MOONCAKES.
The box was so huge with mini mooncakes.

2 boxes of it from different restaurant.
Both from GuangZhou.
It feels so Chinese New Year tho.

MmmHmmm.

Not too bad I would say.

Both boxes comes with this.
There's a knife with few small forks.

Pretty packaging?

Plain and very chinesey



One of the mini red bean.
It's very nice & sticky.
The red bean paste tasted very nice,
which it's suppose to be.


Of all mooncakes,
I still prefer the one from Hong Kong.
Named Kei Wah.
Uncle Lam got me that last year,
it tasted real nice and traditional.
JonL, Issac & everyone,
if any of you sees this,
better DHL / BRING it to me.

Exam's around now, 1 paper down today.
9 more days to go!

I miss the holidays last week,
enjoyed too much,
never managed to even studied. LOL

Stay Tuned for more.

No comments: