Monday, January 14, 2008

Chinese New Year is approaching real soon, like 3 weeks to go.
So, it's SHOPPING time babes.
Guess what? I went Queensbay only instead of my plan to KL.
Many told me no sales in KL yet, so, WELL.
I got up around 11am after sleeping at 6am.
Got ready, headed to Queens then Dragon-i to fill up my tummy 1st.
I got real FULL, bumped some school mate there.
Walked around after that, bro went to buy his stuffs in Extreme and Radioactive.
So, I bought a normal short jeans skirt in RadioActive then.
Got no really nice shirts, not my style.
Walked around everywhere, then went down ground to have a look.
Bought NewZealandIceCream- Passionfruit sorbet, my all time fav.
Then went NewBalance to check something.
Then wanted kicks from Nike, but nothing nice.
Went MNG, uhh, no nice clothes, no sales also.
FOREVER 21!!! Got 2 pairs of jeans, boot cut and skinny.
I saw HelloKitty print shirts, but never really liked the material tho.
Then tried on some tops, awhh, don suit me.
Then walked around again, Levis got nothing much new too.
I loved the GAP dress, but it makes me feel like im pregnant actually.
HAHAHAHA. So, never bought it.
Had sushi for dinner, have the Buy1Free1 promotion sms.
I only had Miso and Chawamushi and few sushis.
Hung around awhile, went Baskins for ice cream again.
My second ice cream of the day.
Well, overall the day went okay too.
I bumped into few friends.
ShiangKie with her sis, Maine and few more.

Only took a few pictures tho, as shown below.

Forever 21.

Okay, haha pregnant a lil dee larh.

I bought this pair of jeans.

The dinner, see, only 3 types of colour we had.

My last dessert of the day, PolarIce or smth, forgotten.
It was real good I tell you, dark blue pieces are chocolate.
Then there's crunchy mint there, overall MINT taste la.

School today again, YES exactly.
I went Mcd to chill with Calvin then later on his another friend came.
Yang, nice meeting him after getting to know that his sister was one of my friend.
I thought Wed will be Thaipusam,
who knows, it's next week, OMG.
Make me disappointed.
Anyways, I have plans for this weekend.
Shopping on Saturday till I drop, Fri for movie.

* I'm getting blur in Add Maths.although its fun for the start.
I dont really know how to deal with it.
I never wanna do bad in this but its just stucked. I need HELP!*
Anyone who's good in add math pls, HELP!!! *

No comments: