Sunday, January 13, 2008

As usual,
I should have went Gurney today.
BUT, ooops, I never today.
My dad was to be blamed, he said he was lazy.
So WELL, I slept till evening.
Went auto city for dinner again, then came home.
Hung around in living room then got BORED.
Onlined awhile, I went out around 12.45.
HawShyan,HawYang,Eric came.
Guess where we went again?
S-A-L-A-M lah, where else.
Eric was lazy for auto city, so well.
Then came to the beach behind my house,
chilled ourselves in the car.
Both of em were like grown-up-KIDS.
jumping in the car, standing up,
head's out thru sunroof.
then Eric dropped HawYang.
He went FTZ then Eric went home.
Chilled in the car,
went 7-11 get smth then went Subaidah.
And I stepped home at 5.15AM.
Late night outing for me again.
How to live like that? Chilling out there till morning all times.
Never clubbed these days, bored of those.
At least, in the boring Saturday,
I have someone nice to chill with me.
Thanks.mwak.
Dad will be going overseas soon,
his journey has just started this yr.
At LEAST once a month now, like last yr.
Oooops, im gonna be so boring then.
Its okay, im sure I have him to chill with.
Things I forgotten today was
PICTURES.
I never brought camera out.
BIG oooppsss.
So, empty lah, no pictures dee.
New Year shopping in Queens.
imy,ily.
Daphne.

No comments: