Friday, January 11, 2008

I was looking through my files in Received Folder,
and so, I saw these few pictures which I appreciate.
Thanks to people who made these for me.
First pic was drew by my bro, KingZou.
Daphne love streetwear? haha
Absolutely lovable.
2nd pic was from Ron. Thanks. I like black with red combination pictures.
To the third, it's all about Chorleone!
They rock in times and they're apart of my life too.
My hangout buddies, my gang of chillers they just have their own style.
Although we all are from different school, mostly same but im not with em.
But all this while they have been being the best of all.





Its another weekend now, time actually flies.
1 week of school,class and with friends, I feel free.
AddMath was just fine until today, I got a lil confused.
Working hard for it.
Okay, what's up yesterday?
Was public hol, decided to go gurney,
BUT I woke up at 5pm??
HAHA, yes exactly at that time, so nawh, I skipped.
Then I never planned to go out so I stayed at home.
At last, I went out at 1am with Eric and Chyi Hooi.
Went Salam again, chatted alot tho.
So, where's next?
We went AutoCity AGAIN, FOR?
For nothing, but just drove one round and left.
Then wanted to drink but we never managed to decide where to.
Round round round around Pacific,
Freshway was closed, around 2.45.
So we sped on the highway actually, police cars around.
uhhh, who cares. we're just LEGAL.
So I came home around 3 something then sms-ed till 5.
Slept for like 1 hour, then I went school!
OMG, see, thats just so late night bird.
Ended the night,
how could I go out so late and come home so early in the morning?
It's just so tiring la okay.
tsk tsk.
Well, all for now, I need to stay off from my comp, i'll strain my eyes if i continue.
Chaos people.

No comments: