Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's gonna be another weekend,
which that's gonna be my shopping week too.
Wanna shop till I drop, HOPEFULLY there's something for me.
Dad's leaving on Sunday,
well, thats gonna be some how great or bad.
Will be having class replacement on this sat for cny.
What's the point for that? I dont get it.
I dont think I would spend my time in school on Sat.
Which I finish school at 2pm. Irritating.
Have plans for Saturday already actually.
hehe, going for overnite most prob.
Calvin ,Yang and gang are really CRAZY enuf.
They went KL just now, for CLUB tonite,
then coming back again tomorrow.
Ooops, haha. just met them hour ago.
I couldnt make it cause I have school tomoro! haih.
Well, last night was another late night out.
Went out around 12.30 to AutoCity's MCD.
With Hawshyan and Eric.
Then Adryan came later with his gf.
He just reached from ShangHai .
We talked alot actually,
THANKS Adryan for the keychain. haha.
Then we went BM for late supper around 3am.
Malay Char Koay Teow, I never had any.
THANKS ADRYAN again for THAT thingy, lmfaooo.
Both blockings were okay for Hawshyan and Eric but Adryan.
He got stopped at the 2nd one but passed too at last.
Then we left, Eric went home, Adyan went home, Hawshyan dropped me.
I got home by 4.45am.
Imagine how tiring I was, which I woke up at 6am this morning.
School was fine but I just hate finishing it at 2pm.
Went tuition just now, add maths.
The teacher remembered me!! haha
Well, thats all, Ive got less thing to blog about since school started.
Not so much fun.

No comments: