Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Thaipusam.
It's a public holiday today,
so as you all know, how could I stay home the night before?
I stayed home after school,
went out around evening with Eric to Pacific.
Find Qi Hooi and WaiChun there.
Hung around till 9 smth then left home.
Waited for him, then went Adryan's house.
Adryan's garndma was in the car too.
Then chilled in his house, i slept there.
Then went to AutoCity for KFC at 2smth.
I SLEPT in the car again, and again.
went back all the way to Tambun again,
fetched Eric home, then I came home around 5.30.
Tiring night again, thats my life?
It really changed,
to a mid nite out days, tiring lah.
But, only for him.
I got up at 5.30PM,
had my breakfast, lunch, dinner ALTOGETHER.
then, watched tv and all.
Went old town for drink with Calvin,
bumped into my cousin sis, Charlene.
Oooops, she saw something.
And oh my ass, my tongue stud got loosen,
I tried to tighten it but ,
the ball dropped, i tried to catch,
once again, it dropped into the DRAIN!
I was like, WTF, ppl looking at me man.
Well, lost a ball of it, gonna get a new one.
SHIT.
hope i wont eventually swallow it.
Ooooops.
No pictures.
Im BROKE.
Officially BROKE!
my dad aint here smmore.
HELP!
thats all for now,
school tomorrow, BORED.

No comments: