Monday, March 3, 2008

Exam week.
Language subs are over.
Today's Physics and EST are finished.
So,
Sejarah
Biology
Add Maths
Modern Maths
Chemistry
Siviks
Moral
to go still, but yet, I have not did my studies.
For the first time, exam without studies.
I dont feel like touching those books also, no idea.

The weekend was BORED till ive got cuckcooo.
Went Tambun on fri night.
Thanks Adryan for the NO KISSING tee huh?
THEY WENT BALD on sat!
I MEAN HAWSHYAN,ADE,ADRYAN.
uhh, thats just so shockening to me.
BUT i never saw any of them yet.
well, sat...... BORED
Went autocity for dinner with dad,bro,uncle and aunt.
Then Hagen Dazs!!!
I slept at 12 smth.
Sorry people I never made it to club.
Not in the mood tho. haha
Was at home for the entire Sunday.
What happened to me? LOL
lmaoooo. I was just freking tired and bored.

More updates after exam.
KL for my holiday I guess.
gonna spend some time with my buddies and god bro over there.
my nephew too!

No comments: