Sunday, March 16, 2008

Look guys,
presenting,
MC JIN
the top Chinese rapper.

His debut album called
The Rest Is History.
He is signed by Ruff Ryders as you know.

So,
peeps out there who are a fan of his,
if you ever miss out the show of his at anywhere,
there's always another chance to.
There's 3 months of tournaments around,
well,
as below,
grabbed this from BadBoyBen.


I actually missed out all above in Penang,
so well,
Im not gonna miss out the coming ones,
Carmen Inn!
Not freshway I think although
its at my place
BUT im not into it.
So gonna kill myself if I miss this out AGAIN.
Grrrh.

It was another Saturday,
missed out Gurney,
due to waking up late.
Went club at night,
with
Hawshyan,Adryan,Sangdao,JieLoon,
HsienHao,Su,Kenny1&2,HawYang.
Bump into the gang,
Ruby,Tett,Cleo,Joan,
Carmen,Brian,Brandon,
Mahek,ShanYang,Yeong,
KeanHong,Jon,Chicky,
Vanessa,Povy,Emily,Zhigie.
Then I met
Alan,PiauPiau with her bf,
And more to go I think.
Had late night supper at ALAN,
then came back.
Nothing much going on then. Tata.

Im proud to say that.

Congratulations Daphne, you are 55% not Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...


Guy Sebastian !

How Un-Malaysian Are You?

Grabbed this from KennySia's blog.
Go have a try people.

No comments: