Thursday, March 20, 2008

your pic by the beach still looks sweet.
night daphne, and i dono if i should say this,
but happy one year anniversary.

That's what a bestie of mine would do,
whenever Im outta control, sad, EVERYTHING.
This person never fails to cheer me,
from the start to the end.
Even if I cried,
there's a way to preventing me from it.
Things turned under control,
thing are doing well,
things wont turn upside down,
things are blended perfect in coffee.
Each message of this person,
reminds me of the past,
how happy was I years back,
my uncountable happiness,
hard to gain it back now I know,
BUT,
I would try or do anything,
to get it back like how it was.
Each poem, each words with meanings,
are meant to be remember,
when time comes,
when I recalled,
black would turn to white,
sad would go away happy comes after.

It's never easy for me,
to gain a true friend like how I have,
one&only is more than enough for me.
Thank god that he gave me this person.
I appreciate a friend like how I love my barbies.

It's already the third year,
and still,
the friendship remains.
I feel bad for being opposition in times,
BUT,
I care.
For a friend,
every sacrifice counts,
each single words means.

Although there's only a friend,
this person just fulfill me with everything.
Although there's no relationship besides friend,
we're still able to communicate better than others.
Although there's other relationships involved,
nothing changes our friendship.


Im feeling real bad these days,
out of my mind for everything.
I just dont have the mood for anything.
At least,
having a good friend helps.
Eventhough my tears dropped,
I never mind.
Telling myself its okay,
tho my heart's almost torn.
Even there's a deep cut,
time will cure it.


No comments: