Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another weekend,
time passes real fast,
exam's on coming Wed,
but I never really bothered a lot.

In fact,
the weekend was great too.
Went out with Kenny on Friday night,
talked;gossiped;
went back to my place;
walked to playground;
Mahek came,
we went Asia Cafe
and I got home around 1am.

The Saturday was usual,
Gurney outing, where else could it be?
Fetched Kenny from his place around 1,
then me and mom went lunch at Winter Warmers.
Joan & Carmen passed by!
After that acc-ed Kenny to mcd.
Mahek,Ninjoe,GuoWei,LiangChieh came.
And we all got up to MegaQ,
met the usual ones,
ShanYang,Thye,Calvin,Jon,HawYang
I headed for movie with Su right after that,
Speed Racer ; 8/10.
It's a nice,meaningful, yet, funny one.
Might just say that, its a stupid one also!
Chilled in MegaQ,
saw some people, familiar ones.
The guys wanted a movie,
they watched Ghost Portrait at 7,
before that we chilled in CoffeeBeans and Sega.
DengJin,Louis,Charlene were there.
As USUAL,
I treated em in Sega again,
2 jugs of beers, fries, calamari rings.

Chopper Board was next.
The gang were there,
Leon;Nelson;YeeSum;
Benny;Chicky;Jon
and others that I don't know.

Had dinner with mom at Manila Place,
the others went movie.
Met Cleo, she helped me paid something.HEH.
Leon,Nelson,YeeSum came to find us.
They talked a lot with my mom too.
Decided not to watch movie,
went up all the way to MegaQ again,
to wish BengKhai HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Left Gurney after that,
YeeSum followed me home.
Nelson;TeongLuen;BengKhai came later.
The guys gone MAD.
Jon and Leon PPK-ed.

I still enjoy the weekend.
We all countdowned Mother's day
&
celebrated Mother's day eve.
I never went club!
Sorry Kent I couldn't make it.
Had dinner at Little Cottage just now,
tenderloin beef steak was GREAT;*slurpss*

Before I went out on sat,
after i did all the make-ups and changed,
but the mirror and I were weird. HAHA

A blur one.

KENNY! *bff*

Buddies.

Presenting,
Clot X Levis X Nike Footscape,
THYE!!

That's us.

He loves this picture.

Sega
ShanYang;Kenny.

Manila Place
Leon;Nelson

Toilet
ME!


Just a memorable ticket I found in my bag just now.
NOT TO FORGET.
*if u get what I mean*

GOOD LUCK
to those who are taking exams.

No comments: