Wednesday, May 14, 2008

EXAM WEEK!!!
I'm currently having mid-terms,
so to do with others of my friends, and most people.
2 papers down today,
history and bm
but both wasn't really good.

I was burning some midnight oil last night,
due to last minute studies,
but things we discussed never popped out in paper.
Disappointments kao kao!

I baked some chocolate cake last afternoon,
which was yesterday.
Brought some to school today,
and a box of seashells chocolate too.

When I was in the car, on the way to school,
I saw this The Other Mini,
SUPERB!
The first in Butterworth I can say,
belongs to my friend's dad.
They're FREAK of BMW!
SO DO I!
Although I still think that the normal design,
either Cooper or CooperS would look better.

Getting my ass of for Chemistry.
Holiday's after next week,
dad's leaving this Friday AGAIN,
and
*screams*
because I'mma goin SINGAPORE in holidays.
For a wedding dinner.
[ I need to get dress! ]

No comments: