Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another weekend,
a very very nice weekend I can say.
Thanks to them again .

As usual, Penang on Friday after school.
Had the dinner I like, some soup noodles with fish,
and there's CRAB! yay

Saturday babe!
where did I went?
Look at the pictures la k?

was in the car, on the way.

Met up with GuoWei in MegaQ first,
then we had lunch in Chopper Board.
Back to MegaQ, went to meet
ShanYang, Calvin&his brother, KeanHong;
Thye and Ninjoe;Imin came later on.
Wanted shoes, but I see none, so FINE.
Chilled around everywhere, met a lot of em.

Shan Yang the man.

Daniel

Got bored, headed to SegaFredo with
Kenny,Jon,HawYang,HawShyan,Chicky.

HawYang's pictures!





JON the froggie.

MegaQ,
Thye ; Kenny ; Leon.

Met a lot of em on Saturday.
Mahek,Evelyn,Tett,TsuSheng,JieLoon,
Joan,Cleo,Bryan,Carmen,Chloe,Yee En,
Khang,Charlene,Ivan and many more.

Me,Kenny,Leon,Nelson,Reno and another guy
went dinner at Breeks, I wasn't in the mood,
kind of emo, i ordered but I never really had any of it.

Went for Narnia: Prince Caspian at 9.45.
I had to buy tickets for so many times for the day.
Mom,uncle,YeeSum,Nelson,Leon,Kenny,Jon
and I watched the movie.
rate it 9/10. nice story, cute characters,
I mean the rat !
Some stupid things happened! Embarrassing moments.
First time, I've got bitten by mosquitoes in cinema.
Secondly, I almost forgot my stuffs when I was about to leave.
Thirdly, while I was waiting for everyone,
I thought the black thingy on the screen was some wall,
I leaned on it, who knows, it was curtain,
and I almost FELL inside. HAHA.
Some people concerned. thanks.

Wanna know what's that light?

It's Leon's phone, and that's
Jon and Leon lying on the floor for movie.
That's the way they enjoyed.


I actually bought
a dress from BritishIndia, shorts&top from FOS.

Since I never took any pictures in Gurney,
I vained at home a bit. HAHA.



I know I look stupid.


SUNDAY!
It was pre-wesak day, mom got some charity thingy goin on.
Woke up around 9, got ready.
Before I went out, I realized,
top,shorts,watch,bag all from Esprit,
promoting for the brand la what do I get?

Nelson;Kenneth;Jon;Chicky;TeongLuen;Ron came over.
we had more funs than doing stuffs. haha

When you never want something in food,
give it to someone.

Enjoy eating like that, food will be NICE!

Kenneth's bike.

We chilled inside the car since it was raining.

Ron came with THIS!

It's a hedgehog babe! cute rite?
The name's Leen
Uhh, it pee every now and then,
even on my hand. Oh gawd!!

Mom dropped me and Jon to GreenLane MCD,
TeongLuen and Chicky came later.
then Kenneth,Leon came. Kit came too.
After that we left, found Chicky's key,
left to ChunAik's place to borrow stuff.
Wanted to go Gurney, but then went Bryan's house.
Chilled there a while, then headed to Island Plaza.
The guys went to see toys,
the bag I want from Nike FINISHED! oh thank god. uhhh

Then Cold Storage,
this pineapple is seriously sweet, from Thai.

They're choosing on some vege.

Jon says : Kenn's dick is so long that he can even suck.
WTF.

Chicky ; Bryan ; Jon ; Kenneth

Later on when my mom came, we went dinner.
Some hawker opposite PCGHS with them.

This is how you should suck Balitong.

FROG Jon.

Kenneth and Chicky.
they enjoyed Balitong but I hate it.


End of the weekend.

Updates on Wesak Day tomorrow.
exams drivin me crazeee.

No comments: