Monday, July 7, 2008

Someone wants me to speak about him here.
Wondering who's that huh?
Well, this guy here, named Dawcious .
Thanks for calling me to talk ,
and scolding *^(^$(*#&($ those HUH.

Of all, he's a nice person which I call him brother.
Although for not knowing him so long after all,
but still, he's NO better than a pig.

Okay, stop that crap.
As soon as he sees this, he's gonna kill me.
All the way from Singapore to Penang,
just to KICK me!

And , someone's leaving to Singapore.
Brian's leaving, so well, good luck!
Do study HARD and not to forget me!
Was my ex school mate, a friend of mine currently.

I currently have a thing for
- new watch -
- 16gb white Iphone -
- new pair of Footscape Chukka -
- Trip to Australia to visit friends -
- Holiday in Singapore for friends too -
- A sponsored shopping trip -
- A DSLR camera -
- School holidays -
- Friends over in Penang -

I seriously miss them in Penang.
Whom I used to hang out along,
which we talked about everything,
fooling around making jokes,
from a lil thing to everything makes me smile.
How I missed those days,
although I ain't going often,
but still, I will and I must.


And someone's busy shopping in HK.
How nice huh?

WHY CANT I ENJOY?


No comments: