Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Since I've got nothing to do,
I'll reply the tag.

Got tagged by Christie

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: [ 8.05pm ]
Name: [ Daphne ]
Sisters: [ never wish to have any either. ]
Brothers: [ 1 ]
Shoe Size: [6-7]
Height: [165cm]

Where do you live: [On the ground ; near the sea ; under the sky]
Favourite drinks: [ juices ]
Favourite breakfast: [ chocolates! ]

Have you ever been on a plane?: [ Definitely, and I love it. ]
Swam in the ocean: [ Tried ocean spa at some island only ]
Fallen asleep at school: [ As usual ]
Broken someone's heart: [ his. ]
Fell off your chair: [ When I was a kid]
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: [ Yes,for him ]
What is your room like: [ It's a messy one, but I love it ]
What's right beside you: now? : [ my lovely bed with stuffs on it. ]
What is the last thing you ate: [ Dark chocolate ; bitter ones are love]
Ever had chicken pox: [ When I was 5 I guess. ]
Sore throat: [ Yes , it suck the most. ]
Stitches: [Yes, on forehead and my head. gawd.]
Broken nose: [Do I look like I had surgery done before?]

Do you believe in love at first sight: [ Very rare. ]
Like picnics: [ Not in this hot country ]
Who was, were the last person you danced with: [In club. ]
Last made you smile: [ No one. ]
You last yelled at: [ brother. ]

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: [ nope ]
Kissed anyone: [ my pillow. ]
Get sick: [ nope ]
Talk to an ex: [ no. ]
Miss someone: [Yes.much!]
Eat: [ Of course I do. I did. ]

Best feeling in the world: [ being hugged by someone you treasure. & Chill by beach alone ]
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: [ Nope? ]
What's under your bed: [ none ]
Who do you really hate: [ Some people. ]
What time is it now?: [ 8.15pm ]


5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was 6 by then. Knowing nothing
2. I had my first trip to Australia.
3. I had to prepare for Primary School.
4. I enjoyed my Kindergarten years.
5. I was with Kelven all the time. even NOW!

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Study Physics & see thru Moral.
2. SLEEP!
3. Wait for donuts to come home by dad.
4. Smile!
5. Make myself happy when he's not here.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Very bitter chocolates.
2. Ice creams , preferably sorbets.
3. Heineken.
4. Marshmallows
5. Chips.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel around the world.
2. Hve my dream house & car.
3. Spend on parents.
4. Have a charity dinner .
5. Save up for emergency usage.

5 of my bad habits:
1. Spend without knowing limit.
2. Bad temper.
3. Buy everything ended up not touching it.
4. I bully the younger ones.
5. Never take care of myself.

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My home all these while.
2. Own condo.
3. Some hotel elsewhere.
4. Friend's house.
5. Kelv's place.

5 things I will do after complete what im busy wif:
1. Sleep
2. Slack around.
3. Chill in Sega either alone or with friends.
4. Watch movie or series.
5. Shopping!

I tag no one, anyone who wants to do, just do it.

2 more days.
4 more subjects to go.
I can't wait till then.

No comments: