Saturday, August 30, 2008

Some very interesting books around.
Do notice!

Must see before you DIE okay?



All by Stephenie Meyer.
Red&black combination some more. BEST la.

my love for you will never fade okay? SNAKE.

Guess people, guess!
Is this real?

My mom.

Some random ring, idk what do they call this.


I felt like Genting the other morning in school.


It's gonna be lunar calender August.
Which means
MoonCake festival is here!
I'm not fancying any mooncakes tho.
All I love is the brand
Kei Wa from Hong Kong.
They really have nice ones babe!
Thanks for sending that over from HK aight?
*you know who you are*

Went Mooncake shopping with dad just now.
Bought some back at home ,
tried out some brands and some new flavors.
Bakers Cottage
Foh San
Six Happiness
Kam Lun Tai

some random local brands.
Of all, I still love Foh San.


Till then,
I'm currently on this drama
- Moonlight Resonance -
It's simply a nice & meaningful one can?
Another one coming up,
- Legend of Demigods -

Just so you know
Leavin
by Jesse Mccartney.

It's another weekend,
slacking around is what I do then.

Happy Birthday Malaysia.

1 comment:

xuxu said...

it called WOGGLE... ^^
from HK also..