Monday, September 22, 2008

The weekend.

Saturday;Gurney
Felix&Calvin fetched me from the Jetty.
MegaQ in Gurney then Red Box.
Met the usual people in Gurney of course.
Am lazy to name it out.


I met Venice! *of course, long time no see buddy*

Red Box was with
Felix ,Calvin ,Paul ,Eesa ,ChieEe, Kelly, Hawshyan.
I actually have tons of pictures, but I'm lazy to upload.



After that, me, Paul,Felix,Hawshyan
went to Su's place, then waited for him.
Headed to Batu Ferringhi, Sunset Bistro.
After all, dropped them all, Su to UPR then dropped Calvin home.
Went back to UPR, sat awhile and I left for Fame.
Met King,Jason,Kenny & some other people then King dropped me home.


Sunset Bistro ; Calvin&Paul doing their thing.

I was drinking beer for the whole day & liquor in club.
No brunch no dinner only fries by the beach. ZOMG.

Sunday evening ; Island
It was a pretty Sunday which I got up around 2pm.
Never really planned to go out since I thought they went jet ski-ing.
and well, got a call from them in the evening,
so OFF I went with them after they really reached my place.
They drove all the way over to Butterworth.
They ( Felix ; Calvin ; Paul )


The Paul @ oh-so-wannabe driver.

Lil man Calvin.

Headed over to Island by ferry, then Batu Ferringhi.
Long Beach for dinner & met Cleo ; Joan.


On the ferry.



Pretty skies but kind of hazy.

Cleo ; Joan ; me

After all, we went up to Teluk Bahang Dam to chill.
It was very dark , without any lights by the road side,
and we talked talked talked.
Suddenly it rained , and we went round-ing Island.
Stopped by at Balik Pulau then they had their LATE dinner.
Some Hakka Cafeteria around the pit stop place.
fyi, me and Felix was speaking hakka all times tho.
Later on dropped Paul back and they dropped me back again.
*thanks guys*


I'm not gonna ever hold that thing on my hand again I HOPE.









Even guys , love to take pictures okay!
They can pose so much.


Lil man & me.

Cute lil man aight?

POSER! HAHA

Paul aka poser too.

I have too much pictures & I ain't gonna upload all.

more updates next.
i'm having lots of laughters back then.
till then,
good night.

Did I mentioned that,
we actually gossiped about some guy continuously?
Like every single part of nonsense contains them in it.
ROFLomfgCHEESEPIE

No comments: