Wednesday, October 8, 2008

9th day.

Well, it was the 9th day yesterday,
the day I end my vegetarian meal & brought myself to the parade too.
Around evening, I went with dad, then left with my friends.
Walked around the temple,
9 Emperor God temple in Butterworth,
which has very nice artworks for the building,
architecture and all from China that cost like god knows how much.
The walk started around 9, kind of late I know.
Then during the journey, some holded joss-stick too.
After a round of walk, as in 10km or more,
we arrived at the beach, BEHIND my house

So there goes the *sending god off* ceremony.

When I arrived, I chilled around with my friends,
then I saw this place,
the workers throw all the joss-stick in there,
pollution?
yes , no?
* we chinese burn the most okay, don't blame*

The overall temple were yellowish.
Lights and building,
pretty?

That's the entrance from the inside.

The main hall was there,
and it was so freaking pack everywhere.

Getting ready to go on street.

Okay, it's coming out from the inside.

Pretty dragon boat?

It's all lighted up!

Look at the HUMANS.

This is the one they call him
* sam tai zhu* (in hokkien)
the rest I don't know.

How random that I walk on the street huh

Arrived, destination.

Look, humans around again, thousands of em.
And there was this gang who stood next to us,
were all freaking annoying and they're like monkeys.
Talked nonsense like they're worry that we can't notice them,
screamed all the shits, all those fucktards.

It's being hang on the crane.

LOL

Then slowly, transferring to the sea.

Passing through the heads.

Reaching out of no where.

Okay, here.

Arrived, floated.

Then the boat was pulling this,
to the middle of the sea.

To be burnt.

Last picture of the day,
you can see joss stick everywhere after everyone leave.



I'm back to be a meat eater,
but I guessed I cut down alot tho.
I baked Butter cake and Chocolate cake today.
Both were nice to me, and everyone at home.
*weeee!*
I'm so lazy, but I just did baked!
We'll have an eating ceremony in class tomorrow,
I love!
Will be heading for Sotong Laksa with my teacher after PMR.
*patience*

No comments: