Monday, October 6, 2008

The tag by Denise

1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
I wanna be rich in the future, to be a lawyer and so on? HAHA those days.

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?

When I smile without hesitation ? When I'm on beach .

3.What do you wish to have right now?

To get rich, more holidays without school, to LEAVE here.

4. When was the last time you Horse laugh?
I guess it was when my friends made me laugh in school today.

5. What did you realize recently?
I realized? I've been spending so much on everything.

6. Which bad habit of you that is most unacceptable?
Those people with messy looks and don't give a fuck about it.

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
I will urge for Beach outing either alone or with friends.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
Family? Friends? myself?

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
To study, meanwhile, to be successful.

10. When you met someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?

Let's just see what makes me like him? HAHA

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.

double fuck face , liars , and people who wants to get benefit from you.

12. Define Loneliness.

When I don't have someone to hug when I want to.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
yes? but not quite with results . I need more laughters too.
I get most things I want, so what's more to complain?

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?

When he popped outside my room? YAY

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
For now, I would say, Niagara Falls.

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
Our last summer by Abba? HAHA

17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?

I want to visit Maldives includes the all paid expenses.

18. Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
Final exam? HAHA or where to go in the holiday?

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
I'll just pray for good.

20. Who are you thinking of right now?

I'm still in the holiday mood and I'm feeling so reluctant to go school.

M currently watching,
Last One Standing.

No comments: