Sunday, November 23, 2008

Since,
15th of November,
I have my holidays started.
Friday it was.
Pictures of the week & days.

Kenneth with his turtles @ Ron's place.

Kit the big bully & Kenneth @ fishyball


Saturday @ Gurney.

Lunch @ Nandos , new wing.
There was Joan, Andrew, Emily, Cleo,Chloe there.

Evening @ Coffee Beans with Ron, Nelson,TL,Ernie, Jon.

Dinner @ Bella Italia , Belissa Row.
*mind me, I look weird here, thanks*
Chia Ee & Me!

Marcus came along too.

Of course, not to miss out Eesa!

Our dinner! Pizza ala Bella Italia
beef bacon;mushrooms;garlics;CHEESE and so on


& during the day of visiting Dominic & Eesa.

Paul was trying to be funny!

Bryan.


Dominic Sin came later on. Chilled @ Sega.
we played cards, pokers bla bla bla.
In the evening & he's still in school uni.

it was freezing inside&Bryan lost his hand.

Daphne Sin & Dominic Sin? HAHHAHA

Winter Warmers. taken by dom.


& & one of the day, i was bored.
I baked Potato&brocolli with CHEESE.
Thoughts from Ron!


More coming up.
I'm now home!

No comments: