Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I never really go out these days, lazy to the max.
Stayed at home most days, the daily upside down routine.
7am bed ; 5pm awake & dinner.
For already one whole week, still used to it.
It has been a long long tine, since I last have dinner with family.
So on the weekends, I stayed home as well.

Saturday.
Dinner @ Shelaiton-Auto City.
Forgot to bring the camera, so, well, no pictures.

Sunday.
Dinner @ Star View.

Before going out

I love specs recently. I need more red&black ones.
Anyone knows where to get?

Cousins. Gerald & Genevieve.

Aww, it's Gavin! *hugs*

Us 3. Picture at last, after a long time.

Genevieve & me.
Her face shape looks like mickey mouse huh?

HAHAHA.

Okay, sorry, wrong position.
Dad & me. or, my , brother?


Monday.
Went Sunway Carnival alone, dad dropped.
Bought some stuffs, did some errands, then home.
Dad picked me after picking aunt,uncle and Ayrtonsenna .
Well, Arytonsenna a long name, my cousin brother !
He's cute cute cute, he's moving back to Penang!
Well, came back, nothing much, onlined and so on.

*the surprise*

No comments: