Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Days are getting restless than ever.
I haven't been passing on the week great.
However, I just have to move on.
Be it friends or family, I still have reason to be happy.


Went out with Chia Ee last Saturday, w/o our Eesa .
She failed to show up with the appointments & all.
Well, will see her soon.
At least, us both updated each other @ Coffee Beans.
Had a great talk after so long and we went on shopping.
Bought my flats and bag @ MNG, at least something ey.
Flats = RED ; Bag = WHITE
Had dinner @ Jurin Express , food wasn't that bad.
Try the fry salmon & salmon sushi, very fresh.

No pictures lately as well, been lazing around tho.

Now, school's getting greater with friends around , new ones.
I had fun today in class, shouting around, talking everything.
Who says girls have to be friends with girls? this is not true.
I enjoy talking more with guys compared to girls.
They just simply know us better & not gossiping around.
Is that really that great talking about ppl's boyfriend & stuff?
Is that a need to be there to just say how ugly she is & how fat she is?
Well. Just ranting about the school stuff. nothing much mean .

I just can't wait for the new year.

No comments: