Sunday, January 25, 2009

First of all,
I would like to say,
Happy Chinese New Year.
Be it to you, or anyone else around.
Have a prosperity & good year of 2009.

As usual on the 30th of Lunar calender,
we have reunion dinner @ home along with the family.
The uncle family ; aunt family ; my family ; grandparents
But we never have this tradition that dinner have to be long.
As well as the all day long preparation ends in 30mins of dinner.
Dad's the cook for the day, I baked.
Look @ those pictures, I know it has been long since the last picture.

The main one that I always love.
These are from Eu Yan Sang, not too bad.


A whole chicken.
I know that head is gross.

Prawns in oven.

& this is Dried Oyster with HAIR.
* hou si fatt choi *

Fishy.

The shark fin soup.
Consist of fish maw , fish lips , scallops & so on.

Pig's leg. A very huge one.

Sea cucumber is love too! One of my fav food.

Steamed fish.

Those prawnies.

The done abalone.


Okay, that's all for the Reunion dinner.
Will update more bout CNY soon.

Saturday.
I got out to office after dim sum with grandparents first.
Then had steamboat ; later on went for manicure.
I did dark purple with some stripes design on it.
Dad & us decided to go for the last round of shopping before CNY.
Off we went to Queensbay.

For the day.

Just randomly walked around the mall,
hunting for whatever stuff I need.
The main thing was shoes but I was so pissed.
Aldo has got what I want but all out of sizes.
So well, I did got what I wanted later on from Guess.

Dinner @ Canton-i.
The new restaurant by Dragon-i.
It's mainly Cantonese foods with noodles&porridge&dimsum.

I like the white with pink design



The lights in cage = pretty.

Peanut puree or something.
* fa sang wu *
My all time fav.

Roasted Pork Belly.
Okay, a few pieces left, I ate the rest.


Later on we went shopping in Jusco for groceries.
I find this cute. I don't know what's this vege called.


Home was it later on, no night outs or so.
My pickup of the day.
Just, simple.


ily!

No comments: