Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Early in the morning when I went to class.

Thanks for this paper rose, it looks real pretty.

Mmm Hmmm, say that it's pretty babe!

That blue is so so so pretty with glitters around.


School today was free, every teacher let us revised on our own.
I shouldn't have went to sch, perhaps, I shall sleep at home.
Other classes were having their papers already, besides the Science.
So well, at that mean time when they were preparing the tables in hall,
many of us chilled in class, talked alot, I revised abit of History.
I shall drive to school in any of these days, for fun.

I tried to vain abit, but I looked more like I was crying.
Messy in the class.

Ignore this picture, I know I looked much weird here.


By the way, Thanks Kelven for that Hagen Dazs & that delivery.
* I hate your new car MUCH. *

Exam starts tomorrow.
Good luck to those taking exams tho.

i.l.y.

No comments: