Sunday, March 8, 2009

Officially cutting down all outings.
No more the usual weekend for me.
I'll take that, for peace at the moment.


Saturday @ Home.
Internet was down since Friday,
people came to fix today, the wire outside broken down or some stuffs.
Watched Eden Lake last night, uh, it sucks a big time.
with an okay start, with a bad ending as in no ending.
f.y.


Gavin was trying to tell me how retard his friend is, in school.
*points at that cane* reminds me of the Good Ol' Days.

In their room.

Night @ Dinner.
It was Arytonsenna Yao Bang's Birthday.
Happy Birthday lil cousin.
I bought him a red&black Patrick dog.

Gavin was in a real bad mood yesterday. *hugs*

Then, he cried, BUT I CHEERED HIM UP LATER ON.

Oh lil boy.

The birthday boy, Yao Bang.

Hello. *waves* Gerald & Yao Bang.

I never fancy this anymore.

Not my kind anymore, dont ask why.


things would be just fine.

No comments: