Monday, March 30, 2009

My latest temptation each day.
It taste so nice, with the wheat flavor.
From Ikea, it's called KEX.


The Hotel Stay Weekend.

Checked in hotel late, like around 10pm.

Then met ShanYang, Yee Sum nearby,
bumped into Thye, Ed, Benny and so on, after so long aight?

Around 11ish, headed to Coffee Island.
Chit chatted with Jon, Kenneth, Thiru, Leon, Eric, Ron.
It has been real long since I last went out with everyone.
Later on, we went to round the half of Penang Island.

Seri Tanjung Pinang was next, the beach there was chilly,
the playground = superB and peace.

Thats Kenneth. AHHA.

*Hi, people.*



Shadows never reveal the real side,
it only shows the dark side.

Went back around 3-ish, knocked off on bed by 4-ish.

Next morning, Saturday,
I got up around 7am, prepared stuffs, headed down for breakfast.
After that, dropped my cousin brother at Naza Hotel for class.
Some blindfolded thingy going on.

I miss years back, where I used to chill @ CSC.

They've got pretty view from the last floor of hotel.



In the afternoon, Gurney for lunch with Shane @ Winter Warmers.
Met up with YeeSum before he left to Australia for 2 months.
Like finally, I met Eesa in MegaQ after so so so long.
*waves* to Nicole too.
Visited BengKhai & Nelson @ Seoul Garden awhile,
then arcade to look for Kenn, Ron, Bryan, Thiru, Filip for awhile.
Winter Warmers was next, to meet Cal & Paul and others.
Chilled in Sega with Vic & Mel , others came later.

I left Gurney around 5, prepared for dinner back @ hotel.
Tsu Sheng fetched me , then Sean, then Lynne *hi*.
Talked alot with Lynne, while guys had their guy talks.
It was very jam on bridge, and raining very heavily.
Went over to Tambun first, to ChoChuan's place.
Left awhile later, to Auto City's Tao for Ken's birthday.
To be exact, we had one hour of candlelight dinner due to Earth Hour.
It was rather unique, the whole place blacked out and lighted up with candles.

Met new people there tho, not too bad.
There were 13 of us in the dinner.
* Happy Birthday Ken*

Chee Huai & Tsu Sheng, very random picture but not so candid.

Candid shot.
Cho Chuan, Chee Huai & Tsu Sheng.

There's Sean Khor, Ken in this picture.

Sean Sun.


We left @ around 11, it was still raining.
Lynne went off to Sega, then we went off back to Penang.
Headed to Bed for a drink and I call it a end of the day.

Aftermath.


Sunday.
Woke up around 11, left hotel at 12ish.
Had lunch at New World Park, then aunt dropped me in Gurney.
I then chilled in Sega again, waited for the oh-so-long Calvin.
Had our random talks , at least, we updated each other. haha
Left Gurney at 5 , brought my cousin brother to Botanical Garden for a walk.
The sun was burning badly, I was tired and this shows that I'm getting sick.

Under the shade.


I felt bad and lazy when I was on my way back home,
my head was heavy, I shivered a bit in the car, I've got no energy.
After dinner, me and dad headed to Tesco for groceries shopping.
Like finally, I had fever .

Skipped school today, headache was killing me, overall of my body was pain.
I don't feel any better after the medicine .

This year, I skipped the Cheng Beng over here,
will be going down to Ipoh for another one this weekend.

I won't wanna ask what's going on,
all I know for now is that,
me don't likey you.


1 comment:

tvbtorrent said...

y hiding behind tree trunk...