Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm just gonna rant.
I can't want till the next trip out of this country in June.
Be heading to HK this time, and GuangZhou and Macau.
Altogether 8 days, I hope it's enough for me.

These were taken 2 years back if I ain't mistaken.
When I went Shanghai ; Huang Shan ; Hang Zhou & so on.
I miss these 3 places I named the most.
Shanghai & HangZhou has got pretty lights at night,
great shopping places , loved the hotel called Jia or something,
HuangShan has got very pretty scenery,
too bad, I went during the wrong season,
so it was then all misty and drizzling throughout the trip.
Some day, I would love to get back to Shanghai again.
There's this Xia Men, oh, guys there look so Taiwanese.

Taken in Huang Shan.

This is exactly like what I saw in movies.

All misty.

Shanghai babe! SOOON

View from the Oriental Tower (if not mistaken)
* Ming Zhu Ta *


Been sick since Sunday,
stayed home for 2 days instead of school.
Thanks to those who called and messaged.
It's already April & it's April Fool today, like who cares.
All I care is the Birthday & my license.

Where should be the next stop?
UK?
Canada?
Queensland in Australia?
New Zealand?

* I need something new, somewhere fresh*
Being stucked here, bores me off

No comments: