Monday, April 13, 2009

I call it a weekend.

Friday.
Headed to mom's place after the school, it was much cooling after the rain.
Had dinner with mom & I left for Gurney to get movie tickets.
He's not just that into you.
I rate it 8/10. I like the story much. Everything happens with a reason.
After getting the tickets for us, I headed down to T.Bungah area.
Met Kenneth , Ron , Eric there, I chilled till 10.30 and left.
Waited for them to get ready @ home, then left for our 12.10am movie.
I can't recall when was the last time I watched a midnight movie either.
Then after the movie, we left for home.

Saturday.
I stayed home for a whole day, was too lazy to step out of the house.
But in this term, I was rotting at home, I see mushrooms on my head.
Well, at least there's phone to keep me accompanied.
At 11ish to 12 at night, me,Kenneth&Ron went for shisha @ Batu Ferringhi.
Sunset Bistro was it with Heineken the all time fav .
Bumped into Kent, Bowen & gang there too, long time no see ey!
It would be much nicer if it wasn't raining & we could shisha by the beach.
So at least, we shisha under a hut by the beach too.
Later on, chilled by the hill side & headed home.
That's how my Saturday was, it's much different compared to those days.

Shisha!


Sunday.
Lunch @ Little Cottage with mom & brother.
Tiramisu there wasn't really nice, I'm craving for a better one.
Mom dropped me off at Gurney, waited for Paul & Dominic Sin!
Sega was it to chill, Paul was sorta poker-ing himself .
We waited for Dom like forever to reach, I haven't been seeing the brother for so long.
Then, we played poker without money, but the Mild Sevens;Marlboro Reds.
MmmHmmm, much of fun tho, then we walked around to MegaQ.
After arcade, went for drinks @ Winter Warmers.
Our Ice Peach Tea & Ice Mix Fruit Cocktail, *slurps*.

Okay, when phones run out of credit or battery went flat, whats on the mind?
Who has a spare phone to borrow? Whose phone has got credit?
MmmHmm, my phone was outta batt, Paul's too, Dom's was outta credit.
So, the oh so pity Paul had to use the public phone to make CALLS!
And yes, me and Dom suspected that he got raped,
it's because it took him like forever to come back again.

I left right after that to meet up with brother & leave for home.
First thing I did when i reach home was to check out how's my scorpions doing.
The colours of the baby changed to slightly grayish at the back part,
I can't count exactly how many of em are there.
In case if you want the baby scorpions, just let me know.
I won't wanna keep so many at home.

The current condition.


I enjoy this kinda weekend,
instead of going out in the afternoon,
at night is much more cooling & chilly.
No longer having the old' days life.

If it was meant to be taken away,
I shall give it with an open heart.

No comments: