Friday, July 10, 2009

Pack pack pack.
I can't finish up the packing in room,
I need to unpack,
pack in,
pack out,
so troublesome.
&
They're gonna renovate,again.

Had my private gym session @ the house,
after so long of abandoning it.
I did sweat, alot, *lies*.
I stopped doing after I sweat a lil,
cause I was afraid I'll just faint!
So, I went swimming @ the pool,
playing balls & floating on it,
along with the cousins,
I love spending time in this way.

Now that I don't feel good,
I guess I'm getting sick, again.
How many fucking times should I be sick?

2 more months to the trial exam,
3 - 4 months to the real exam,
5 more months will I'm free!

Hardrock in September,
stay for a night or two, anyone up for it??

For this mean time,
I need:
- Dark & bitter chocolates
(At least, 80% of cocoa)
- A pair of new kicks
(us6, please)
- A vacation to some beaches out there
( On my own + shopping needed )
- To plan for Japan trip in Dec

& yes, if you realized, it's back to BM!
For government schools ; Maths & Science,
my year was the first with English teaching.
In Primary, everything was in Mandarin,
but when it comes to Sec, in English.
At least, I understand English better than Malay.
As in those Maths&Science terms, don't you agree?
But luckily, I'm in the last yr of High School,
I pity those going Pri 1 & 4 ;Form 1,Form 4 in 2012.
What happens if they can't cope the changes in languages?
If I were a few years younger ,
I will choose to leave here , study abroad.
I don't even understand what kind of decision is that.
It seems like no one's agreeing it as well,
but some people are just too selfish,
this is bringing the country back down to Earth.
What's the mission of 2020 for then?
Malay is never an International language, hello?

No comments: