Monday, July 20, 2009

Trials in September,
but @ the same time,
it might be in August also.
Which means, BOTH.
This is like,
torturing much, aint it?
We never even finished up the syllabus,
& yet to be told
EXAM IS AROUND.
go fuck yourself!

I never went out on Saturday, how rare is that?
Everyone at home went like : WHY ARE YOU AT HOME?
Ookay, fine I actually did, to somewhere late night.

Woke up early on the Sunday, for Dim Sum.
Chilled at home till noon, then headed over to Queensbay.
Had lunch @ Canton-i when I thought goose will be available.
Turned out there's none, disappointment weh!
Did most of the shopping with dad & brother.
Happy with most of the buys, then groceries shopping later on.
Got all the junkies as usual, more foods and foods!
Bought Salmon Sashimi , Unagi , Ebiko for lunch today.

This tastes not bad tho, since I was craving for bitter,
but this is not bitter enough for me.

Before leaving home.

My *justwakeup* face. LOL


Tried out the cam on Saturday, with flash.
Okay, scary much? haha
I never edited anything.

GHOST!


Okay advert time!
ChienMing asked me to post this up.
In case you don't know,
it's a sales of souvenirs and stuffs by CLHS.
Which is Chung Ling High School lah.
Proceed there, if you're free by then.


Perhaps,
I should really, be into studies already.

No comments: