Monday, August 3, 2009

Saturday.

Gurney was it around noon, it rained like fuck tho.
Met up with everyone @ Mega Q first then lunch.

*spot Sue & May*

Victor

Melvin

Me me.

Flashing sucks weh!


Then, back to Mega Q again, to chill for a lil while.
Decided to head down for some drinks @ Sega.
So, YonKwang, Me, Calvin, Wilson, Rachel were all there.
Bucket of Heineken, A bottle of wine.
Then, I took truckloads of pictures.

Yon Kwang.

Mr. Wilson





Rachel

Me. by Yon Kwang. LOL



& guess what, this guy, Moses Chan was around!

*hello*

Calvin of the day!

The friends.


Back @ Mega Q since we all got bored of drinking.
I was sick, it was raining, then I went freezing there.

Winson & Wilson

HawShyan did that face for picture! haha

Guys with their pool.






At night, we got hungry, dinner time it was.
@ Winter Warmers.

Winson.

Davison!

Everyone.



Got home around 10ish, early much huh?
I wasn't feeling well for real this time.
Took too many pictures, my pc gone crazy.
will post the rest when I've got the time.
I NEED A NEW PC, HELLO!

& humans out there,
say what you want, I don't give a damn.

No comments: