Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weekend just before school starts.
Trials officially over, next will be the real SPM.

As usual, Gurney on Saturday, got up early tho.
Followed aunt for an appointment for myself first.

The just-got-up face of me =)

Hello, stim me!


I realized Charles&Keith was opened when I arrived @ Gurney.
Went in for a round, looked around, addictive much.
What's girls w/o bags & shoes? HAHA

Got hungry, had a hard time deciding what's for lunch.
Brother followed me around tho.
Bumped into Clary, Sue, Yilin, Marcus Jackson outside .
Winter Warmers was it.

Clary & Marcus Yon Kweng.


Had a lil of lunch, wasn't really in the appetite of eating .
Walked around after lunch, Wilson came.
Accompanied him for lunch @ Breeks.

Daphne & Sue.

Haven't been taking pics lately.

In Wilson's shades.

Nyehhh.

Calvin & Jabbar came by, then we got lifeless again.


Headed up to Mega Q, LIFELESS much.
Bryant was up there, he toyed with a flower pin.

Jabbar & Calvin.


Later on, I had some private talk & met everyone else @ Winter Warmers.
Not to forget, Catarina was @ Starbucks too! aha
Besides, ZhiYang, Brandon, Joan, Ruby, Royston, Michelle, Sara
were all around.
It's been long, since I last met some of everyone.

Coffee Beans @ night, thats Calvin!

I helped him with that tho HAHA

Mr Royston Beh.


Mickey came around 10ish, left for supper @ Ali.
Darren came later on, and left for UPR.
Soi 11 was it , I was sorta in the clubbing mood.
Bumped into Bowen first, then Mahek & Elvin.
Teong Luen & Thiru & everyone elseeeeeee.

Thiru. @ Soi 11.

ahha Mickey, he never wanna enter the club =(


So, I went in with Siong Chuan to Mois.
Made new friends, bumped into Jia Hong.
Had a great time drinking & dancing with everyone.

The aftermath. I looked totally CHAN.

Half time of clubbing, I went back to Soi11.

Darren behind, my expression is BLAHHH.


Back to Mois, Siong Chuan got tipsy! HAHA
I was kinda, forcing him to drink drink drink.

I bet he didnt know I took this picture after the night.


Dad's birthday is approaching.
I'm still wondering,
what's for his Birthday pressie?

When you don't think you understand,
nothing's gonna make way.
I miss my cousie brother back in UK.
& Jayden , Issac , Jonathan L .
I've got so much to tell when I see you

No comments: