Friday, October 16, 2009



The latest temptation above.
Hello Kitty
5-Piece Exclusive Swarovski Pendant Set
Roughly 6k usd If not mistaken.

Anyone kind enough ? HAHA
Jayden's looking it for me!
Low stock online =(

& that Atmos Tokyo X Hello Kitty
& that Asics X Hello Kitty
too many to crave for.
I'm waiting for more collections.
The 35th collaboration of 2009!
More to come...........

Well, what's with these days?
School for only a day this week.
Having hard time sleeping at night.
I've got the car, but so lazy to drive.
Got my freaking L, it sucks to get it.
Had to drive for like 3 hours around the range.
Getting sunburn , ROAR.
Manual + NON power steering car sucks much.
Turned the stupid steering for god damn hard.
Exams in a month & I guess I'll go for January Intake.
On vegetarian for 10 days over certain purpose.
Left the house keys over at Shane the Indian's car!

& & what's more?
I don't know.
I miss Genting, the outing. HAHA

Club Med trip,
ANYONE UP?

No comments: