Friday, January 25, 2008

Exactly one week and more to Chinese New Year.
Got everything done?
Clean ups, shoppings and so on.
I never bothered about clean ups all these years.
But I do pack my wardrobe, taking away those unwanted clothes.
After cleaning it, I felt so empty! haha.
I neeed replenish and all, I cant get any nice ones this year.
No tops for me . Ooops.
Well, Aunt Winnie will be arriving Penang this coming Monday.
Looking forward to see her since 2 years back.
Hope she bring me what I want? HAHA. all the way from Vancouver.

It's gonna be another weekend, so, another new plan.
IDK about it yet, thoughtless.
Just wondering why are some ppl so free to fire around.

Okay, I went Tambun yesterday, came home around evening.
Dropped by Pacific to get tongue stud since the ball dropped.
I wanted the one with colour but too short. uhhh GRRRS.
So I bought the same length stud but with bigger balls.
Bumped into Ang there also, he was working!
I GET TO SLEEP AT NITE! *excited*
haha, I never went out, I SLEPT!
BUT im always sleepy lah. Tolong! Help!

My pre-new year wish list.
- Tons of new clothes and dresses.
- Sneakers! HELP ME! all out of sizes!
- Watch; although I have.
- Purse X Clutch X phone holder. Like ShinDee's!
- Black and red specs.

Weeee! will be getting my Vaio after dad's back on Monday.
I THINK Ive decided to go RED?
Im still confused!

Club club club! tonite, tomoro.
Ive been outdated lah okay, I stopped for months I could say?
LALALALA, look who's talking.

No comments: