Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday , finished school , *excited*!
Came home, rested, day dreaming in room and so on.
Went out for dinner with family,
stayed home till 11.30.
Calvin came fetch me to AutoCity but not Moist.
Went to Bed after long-time-decision,
then drank and crapped over there.
Had jug of beer and TequilaPoP.
Cant think of what to drink then, so stayed till 2.30.
Went over Penang, UPR.
Got to know Ranson there, met up Yang, WeiYi and another guy.
There was a fight there tho, minor one.
Oooops? haha.
We went over Ramlees for drinks.
Most clubbers were there la okay. haha.
ChitChatted alot, I even called WeiYi , Uncle Star. HE ASKED SO!
Well, came home around 5, slept so well till 2pm.
He wasnt in the mood, *worried*
So stayed at home for the rest of day, went Shelaiton.
Cousin bro's birthday cbration.
HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY GAVIN.
Pictures below.
So did I went out after dinner?
GAVIN!
The boy I *sayang* the most at home.
he's too adorable, but naughty in times.
Look at him, so cute!
He was trying to be a chef! haha
Love him till death.
Cute lil guy.
So, after I came home, I vained awhile.
What was I trying to do lah?
My bigger stud!
Small on top, big below.
What's NEXT?
Okay, Adryan&his gf, Eric
him*
ALL decided to club, YAY!
So, they 3 came to fetch me around 12,
went over, meet him up then Chivas-ed in Glo.
I wasnt really in the mood to club, dono why.
I drank not that much too.
People I met in the night.
ZhiYang,Brian ; EJay,HawYang
JieLoon,Jeremy ; Tett,Denis
Zander,Nigel ; Sabrina,Charlene
Cleo,Joan ; Chicky,Jon
Bryan,QiHooi ; GuoHao,Kelvin
Calvin,Yang ; Ranson
LOTS MORE of em to go.
Some ppl really made my mood got ruined,
I went over Mois to meet up Calvin awhile then back to Glo.
My leg was real pain and thats just really pissing me off!
After all, we went over to Ali's for Roti HongKong.
The one next to Audees&SriPelita.
Eric was drunk,Adryan and Hawshyan were both fooling.
They poured pepper,soysauce to his teh tarik.
Finished then went over for burgers?
At the Gurney roundabout corner, forget the name.
Then went MCD's toilet after order,
bumped into the guy but forgot his name.
Then back to there for foods AGAIN.
It was so darn nice la okay, lovin it.
Jeremy actually called up Hawshyan&yang.
I think he was drunk so he crapped or something.
He said he got whacked and all those rubbish. HAHA
Reached home at 6 after dropping EricTheDrunkGuy.
TIRING.
I call it a DAY and NIGHT.
missHIM.
daphne
♥.

No comments: