Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's another Saturday,
but my day remained silent and real silent.
I woke up at noon,
staring at the walls and ceiling,
hugging my pillow,
thinking of what can I do,
what should I do .
But I ended up doing nothing,
but
instead,
I went for a hair cut at Hair Impression.
I dont know whether this hairstyle makes sense,
course Ive got no idea for any new hairstyle.
All this while,
Ive been hating my hair with spiky looks,
so I never will try those. HAHA
Had dinner at Flame, AutoCity.
Sorry Kent, ppk-ed again this week.
He never came over,
well,
I understand that.

Ended the weekend with gaining nothing.

Cant my life be more meaningFUL
but not meaningLESS?
In times, I dont get the point.
Things fade faster than the wind blows,
people change faster than dust sticking on,
humans control their minds and emotion,
BUT
why do some ppl just
LET THEIR EMOTION CONTROL THEIR MIND?

Well,
I dont know what's about this,
I dont feel like knowing MORE about it.

All I want for this year is
cut down hangouts,
cut down *********,
(only if u know me well, u know)
get good results,
and PEACE.

Pictures that says nothing,
but I still like THIS alot.

Edited.
I quite like this effect.


Random picture.

May all of u have a peaceFUL week.
Have funs
.


him.
daphne.

No comments: