Monday, February 18, 2008

A short update.
I took many pictures days ago while I was bored.
Kind of stupid pictures and all, will post it up soon.
There's an even on last Saturday at Zouk, KL.
Supposed to went but dad aint around, failed to make it.
I wanted to meet DAVE WHITE so much with those dunks and so on.
SBTG, everyone else!!!
Peoples with pictures, come share share!!
Thanks to Streething which they were part of organization.
I was absent for 2 days last week due to sickness.
I only went one day during the week.
Boring weekend I had tho, no outings nor nothing.
Slept thoughout the whole Sunday at home,
went for show house at Teluk Air Tawar,
kind of nice houses interior design but I don like the actual house.
At night, Kent msged.
Went out for drinks at TelukAirTawar with him and TongLing.
SiongChuan was kind of LANSII which his house was so near,
but he was lazy to walk out. GRRHsss.
I actually skipped school again today due to something,
so, went dimsum with Hawshyan and Adryan
then later on back to Tambun for movie and sleep.
Tiring lahh.
I just called up JiaErn, my bestie in school.
Got to know that,
I ACTUALLY HAVE EXAM THIS WEEK.
BM,ENG,CHINESE.
I was like WTF, and they just got the paper today also.
Luckily not major subjects yet or else i'll be dead.
I need another FOOTSCAPE!!!
The gray and pink wan, tau tau??
Aunt's leaving to Hk, my best time to get dunks too man.
I want Bape Roadsta, Dunks, Footscapes, NB and ALOT more!!!
plss????
I need movie toooooo. some series lahh thanks.
More pictures and updates soon.
Chaos people.
Have a nice weekend.

No comments: