Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How I wish time rewinds,
bring me back to this sunset,
featuring the beautiful moments,
with the pretty skies and breeze,
all I want for now is just *
smiles*.


These are pictures taken during holidays.
Not many, just random.

One of those days, we went for MURTABAK.
I still miss SS2 Murni's.

Grab this from Cold Storage if you wanna bake,
definitely a great one, better than Pilsbury.

In the progress of AFTER BATTER work.

some which you wouldn't like to eat

One of the Thursday night,
hit the club, for shuffle competition.
In pic from left to right ;
ShanYang , Charlene , Sabrina , me , Cleo , Calvin

I love MAC!

The phats.

Kenny , Jon

J.Co all the way from KL, thanks uncle.

What I crave for now, are these.

One of the Saturday, before going out.
Benjamin beside me.

Gurney as usual, Thye;KeanHong

Apart of friends in Nandos.

The same day of Sat, hit the club again.
There goes the drunk ShanYang.

This guy went KO.

Then, a Sunday, we went for fruits.

Anson Road in Penang, they have nice durians!

Cempedak; yummy.
I don't have a thing towards durians now. No Longer.

Enjoy durian when the season's here.

juicy.

This is how I enjoyed.

Chew Thien Yang Aquarium.
I love the star tortoise.

The huge one and the tiny one.

The life seashell.

Sunday night, CLHS Junior Jaycees Annual Convention.

We visited certain part of the school.

There goes them, SCREAM!

Me with ShanYang.

Buddies.

Performance from STORM!

We all love em.

a random one.

The huge sausage from Canada.
So yummylicious.

3rd of June. Shopping day.

Spot my contact lenses? 0 power. HAHA

Later at night, CLHS campfire gathering.

Guys went low.

Emily,Cleo,Sabrina,Joan
So well,
that's the lil update about my holiday.
Not all pictures are uploaded.
I miss my holidays,
at least I dont need to wake up EARLY.

Results of exam satisfies me.

No comments: