Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged by Joan
*i miss her!*

Here it goes, lets start.
*RULE 1
:


Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

First of all,
I'm doing what I like, I don't like being messed.
Haters may leave I wont hold you.

Second is that,
I'm a shopaholic at anywhere, anytime.
In love with street wears & labels.
* m saving hard for it! *

Thirdly,
I love being in the flight going anywhere.
Aeroplane are simply best.

Forth will be,
I can't sleep without my pillow.
The one exactly like babies holding, small ones.

Fifty-ly ,
I have a thing for red, but I hate blood.

Sixth goes to,
I'm tough on the surface, soft in the inside.
who cares?

Seventh which is
I'm single , life goes on.

Eighth,
i may have more guy friends compared to girl,
but do this really matter? I treasure everyone I know.

Nine ,
I love my name . DAPHNE.

Tenth,
Me love beaches a lot. Chilling by the beach,
even its alone, I still like the sea breeze.

11.
I like making new friends around,
that's not a crime, yes? no?

12-
I hate schooling, I simply wanna leave here so badly.

13
I love sorbets, ice creams, COLD stuff.

14.
I collect stuffs like
shoes,bottles,bags,watches,perfumes.
And so on.

15th
I suddenly love making cakes and cookies.
It's just a passion for it, nothing much.
As usual, it kills time.



Dope?
Dope x CDG x Gucci Belt x Skinny jeans x Christo?
haha. I like this combination! *evil laughs*

Cookies I made today, chocolate & chips cookies.

This fucker, this lil fucker, this old fucker.
No matter what, he's still Fucker Samboy
*he'll kill me for the printscreen and posting here*
[runs off quickly , never will bump into him cuz he's in Aust]

No comments: