Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today,
11th of September of 2008,
7 years has passed,
yet,
the incident on 11th September of 2001,
will never be forgotten.

There's this
Aircraft hijacking, Mass murder,
Murder-suicide, Suicide attack
by al-Qaeda
towards this World Trade Center in NYC.

Thousands of people died,
thousands of em injured,
imagine how was it during that time?
I remembered I was only 9,
and I knew nothing.
All on my mind is,
*oh no, why the building collapse?*
*did the plane accidentally knocked on it?*
*or they purposely wanna kill themselves?*
Year by year,
I realized, that was a real bad incident.
Perhaps, certain ones may say , KARMA.

People from 90 countries were in there.
How could they escape if they drop from the highest floor?
They even hijacked planes and crashed.
How cruel they are you see.

Well, this is just a short post,
just to remember the incident.
911 is a day to remember, and still,
to be remembered.
May those people rest in peace.






No comments: