Monday, September 8, 2008

When it rains,
you might think that its good to rain,
but when it floods,
you might think that its nice to play water,
but when it invades into your house,
you'll just worry about what's next?
Staying at home rotting yourself,
don't have to attend class or work.
*How I wish, my school is flooded!*

I grabbed this picture from
5x Mom

How nice to have such a CM huh?
*love you deep deep man*
I wonder how many CM would do that?

According to the news,
this flood is the worst of all years,
and Penang needs MONEY to clear the mess.
There's landslide , all sorts of scene.

Politics are now messy,
worse than everything.
There's too much of stories around,
too many versions of it,
I don't give a fuck towards it anyhow.

I now crave for this baby.
An Alpha 350!



Should it be single lens kit or double lens kit??


No comments: