Sunday, October 5, 2008

Finally, a week of holiday has just ended. *reluctant mood*
And so, it will be schooling weeks again, *screams*
I'm so in holiday mood now still , plus uncle just came back from Taiwan.
Full of nonsense crap.

Well, Wednesday was Raya day,
me and dad went to Gurney to do some shopping for luggage.
Managed to buy 2 luggages, then nothing else.

Went over to mom's place on Thursday,
Yee Sum accompanied her over tho,
then we went Prima Tanjung for vegetarian dinner.
Nelson, Ninjoe, Leon, Bryan, Kenneth were there.
Then got home after that, and being random.

Gurney on Friday , met up with Calvin and Paul in Coffee Beans
While waiting for them and Chia Ee to arrive, I met Tett.
Then we all went chilling around ,
MegaQ as usual, bumped into Kenny@Monkey and Kenny.
Coffee Beans again, like my usual routine besides Sega.
Then HawYang Daniel and all, the familiar faces around.
Left around 6-ish to have dinner with mom.
And then late at night , met Guo Wei, Ninjoe, Yeong.
They fetched me out to see them eat, and got home.

And that's Kenny.


Saturday out with Kelly? HAHA
Met her after my lunch around 12-ish, Coffee Beans again.
She did her exercises on History, then we went walking around.
Bumped into Joan, Cleo and Tsu Sheng around GSC.
We watched Money Not Enough 2, yeah I know, a bit outdated.
The show was nice tho, I kinda like the story.
Sega was next to chill, this time, with iced tea, no beer!
HAHA and and and and, nothing much, we just hung around.

By the Gurney beach.

In the toilet.


Today.
Uncle arrived in Penang around 2-ish.
Dad picked me up around 3, and Gurney again.
Bought my dress, and heels@Aldo.
Thanks DAD!

And it was dad's birthday yesterday,
I couldn't have dinner with him due to vegetarian,
so yeah, I'll get back soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

I'm a happy person.
Trust me

No comments: