Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged by both person ; Shane&ThiamHuai

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. What are your nicknames?
Daph ; Daftney ; Deafney ; Daferni ......

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Hmmm, being random is to Sleep!

3. What kind of news do you read?
The Star.

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Never give up anything for eating. HAHA

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
me, myself, and I

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
If you have a way, teach me , would you?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
To lose my life ; laughters ; friends&family

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Study for the coming papers.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No?

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
He's a fucker.
He's still a fucker.
He's always a fucker!


11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
He gives me happiness, and thats more than enough

12.What is the things that will make you think he/she is bad?
Non-sociable ; liar.

13.If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ramly burger?

14.If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy.

15.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Being emotional.

16.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I do hope I'm still a happy kid like now.

17.What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I love myself for who I am.

18.If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
My laughters which never ends.

19. Which one do you believe ? Lust at first sight or love at first sight?
None I could say.

Now, I don't feel like tagging,
but whoever feels like doing, just do okay!


Congrats to Barack Obama
for being the new President of States.
It's the very new joy for the world I would say?

No comments: