Thursday, May 14, 2009

Been skipping school since Wednesday,
since school turned dull during the exam season,
so yeah, I stayed home for good.
No outings no nonsense around.

It's been long since a friend last came to my house,
as in movies & talks at home not outside the house,
on Tuesday,
someone paid a visit, after years I would say?
*laughs*

Studied till late last night,
thanks to my Mocha from Marks&Spencers,
it kept me awake till early,
and the sms throughout the night,
along with Jayden's calls in every 30 mins.

Thursday!
I don't like today,
I discovered something nonsense,
forget bout it.

Besides, Dominic Sin@Schun the brother left for Australia.
Daphne Schun misses you much over in Penang.
We haven't go fishing together, *i selalu ppk*
we haven't have enough of drinkings together too,
& the lorry jokes between the parent's company!
ROAR
Do take care over there,
much love!

Exam's few days time, I'll have to work extra hard for everything.
For the 2 weeks of examination, I shall be patience.

Jayden G, I'm sorry that every question would be a NO for now.
& you know what, certain humans just act like an ass.
I'm looking forward for the BEST DAY that you mean, for me.

When the memories are meant to be recycled.
Yes, I'm fine with it about everything.
I don't like people who don't keep their words.

No comments: